Old 18-05-2011, 03:08 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Moonraker Moonraker is offline

Default Still more rain

On 18/05/2011 14:20, David in Normandy wrote:
On 18/05/2011 10:16, Dave Hill wrote:
Will this rain never stop?
Yesterday we ended up with 0.4 inches and today we are forecast for
heavy rain for several hours.
I want to get out and start planting the dahlias, a job that will last
me 2 to 3 weeks.
David Hill

Still no rain here. There has been less than one inch of rain in three
months!

Had enough light drizzle here to dampen the ground, the most we've had
for a couple of weeks. My wife had been shopping in the local town,
about 4 miles away, came back soaked, it was raining buckets there.
Obviously luck as to what you get.