Old 19-05-2011, 07:11 PM
kathateria's Avatar
kathateria kathateria is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike_stone View Post
Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I'm looking forward to looking through the older posts to see what discussions have been going on.

I've been working on creating a wildlife garden to attract birds and animals to my urban back garden.

What flowers to people recommend to attract butterlfies?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Hi Mike, Im new too,and doing the same as you,by the sounds of it!
Ive put in a pond,which in turn,should attract insects.The pond has some flowering plants in too.
But plants.....buddlia is also called a butterfly bush.Ive got a cutting of it,I hope it takes!
Lupins are lovely. I have a wild geranium, which is covered with flowers.Always gets insects on it!