Old 20-05-2011, 09:14 AM
Mike_stone Mike_stone is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake View Post
On Thu, 19 May 2011 12:18:56 +0000, Mike_stone
wrote:

Hello all,

I'm new to the forum and this is my first post. I'm looking forward to
looking through the older posts to see what discussions have been going
on.

I've been working on creating a wildlife garden to attract birds and
animals to my urban back garden.

What flowers to people recommend to attract butterlfies?

Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

There's a big long list at :
Attract butterflies to your garden! Flowers for butterflies
(you don't have to buy from them but saves me listing a lot).

Shazzbat's suggestion will attract absolubtely loads of predominantly
white butterflies to your garden, followed by even more loads of
lovely green catterpillars. However you should have a continuing
reserve of cabbages growing indoors from which you will regularly
replenish the stock of cabbages growing outdoors.

Hi Jake,

Thanks for the link and advice.

Cheers,

Mike