Old 20-05-2011, 08:51 PM
Drobium's Avatar
Drobium Drobium is offline
Registered User

Location: Bedworth ,Warwickshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nat+Steve View Post
Hi there we are new to this forum, can anyone tell us what this young plant may be, we had some chilli seeds imported from thailand and this is one pot of the seeds we planted but they dont look anything like the chilli plants we grew last year. so not sure what it is
They are almost definately strawberry seedlings.
Lord knows how they got there? could be from the compost or cross contamination of the chilli seed?

Strawberry seeds, if dropped on to most growing mediums like compost, sand, gravel and the like, will germinate and come up like weeds!
Yay! it's spring!