Old 20-05-2011, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Need a ready made garden?

"MuddyMike" wrote in message
If so I see Geoffrey Smiths house and 5 acre garden in High Birstwith near
Harrogate is on the market. A snip at £700,000.

Mike

""Ready made garden""

Years and years ago, I was informed/taught that to re-decorate your house
'to put it on the market' is a waste of time, because what YOU deem to be
superb doesn't always fit in with the prospective purchaser's ideas and the
chance are that they will come in and rip the lot out and re-decorate.
................ Same with gardens ;-))

Mike

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.