Old 21-05-2011, 01:09 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
DogDiesel DogDiesel is offline

Default Thank god for forums!! Help!!

"Nad R" wrote in message
"DogDiesel" wrote:
"Gary Woods" wrote in message
news
JimmyPlant wrote:

Can anyone please tell me what these 2 plants are???

Other people have answered better than I...for what it's worth, this is
actually a usenet newsgroup that gardenbanter hooks a web interface to
and
calls a forum.
But, whatever works...

Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

Wait, I'm on the newsgroup , Where's this web interface. Called a forum.

Diesel

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/

What a waste of effort. When people learn how to use a newsreader and have
access to tens of thousands of forums with just one specialized news
reader
with a news group provider. They will learn much more than gardening or
cooking than using those clunky things called "Web Browsers".

Its unfortunate , but people will never learn how to use newsreaders. I
barely know how, and cant set up my outlook setting right without help, then
they wont open.

And outlook dropped newsgroups last august without telling a soul. And it
tok me over a month to figure out why mine wasnt working.

A forum resolves those issues.