Old 21-05-2011, 04:14 PM posted to uk.rec.sheds,uk.rec.gardening
Bráín d Bráín d is offline

Default Best?

Kate XXXXXX wrote:

I rather like the bin storage... Need to get Himself fired up to build a
3-bin version. (Green bin: general unrecyclable grot, Blue bin:
recyclables including glass and plastic, Brown: Garden waste) Our bins
have to sit in the front garden in view of the living room windows, so
hiding them in a bin-cozy like this is a neat idea.

I wish we had bins. Whe have the one for general rubbish, but I can't hfr
the futility room cos SWSOT has the council provided recycling bags, two
white for paper, two blue for pastic and crad, one green for gardin
rubbish[3] and two blue boxen[3] for glass and cans.

They're only collected fortnightly and some thymes pong well by then despite
rinsing.

I'm threatening to get plastic shed for them, but SWSOT says it's too much
bother to go outside with the rubbish!

[3]sits outside futility door.

--
Bräïn [13435]