Old 21-05-2011, 09:36 PM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Hobden View Post
"dimsey" wrote

Is it better to water garden plants in the late evening or early
morning?

The best time is in the late evening so the water has time to soak into the
ground before the sun rises and dries it out again. The next best time is
first thing in the morning as the sun has not yet reached it's full power.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden