Old 22-05-2011, 01:32 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ted Shoemaker Ted Shoemaker is offline

Default Which mulch best inhibits lawn grass?

Okay, here's the longer story.

I want to plant some mixed wildflowers. There used to be lawn grass
in that location. I poisoned the grass, much to the outrage of some
people on this group. The poison couldn't have been all that bad --
the grass was green until I roto-tilled it today. It's been 30 days
since I poisoned the grass, and the bottle says to wait 7 days.

I live in zone 6B; the soil has lots of clay.

If you want more details, please ask.

Thank you for all advice.

Ted Shoemaker

On May 21, 5:16*pm, David Hare-Scott wrote:
If you told us the situation it would be
easier to say. *