Old 22-05-2011, 12:03 PM
kathateria's Avatar
kathateria kathateria is offline
Registered User

Default I am prepared to be shot down.....

I have a long border,and want to do as little weeding as possible!
I know its lazy, but Ive put some weed control sheeting down,while I decide whats best to plant.
im in Shropshire. Soil is clumpy,mixed with multi purpose recently. Acidic I think.
The border is about 30ft
By a fence,so partial shade.
I have a lovely wild blue geranium,2 clamatis, 2 tall blue flowers (sorry,I cant remember the names)some thing like dilphania!
2 red leaved plants, mum said they produce runners.The leaves are a bit like mini caster oil plants leaves.
Forget me nots.
I want some larger shrubs, with ground coverage,so the weeds wont be as noticable.
I would like some thing other than blue flowers.But flowering shrubs are a must!
Suggestions? Cheers