Old 22-05-2011, 04:24 PM
ZeroZero ZeroZero is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by FR@$3R 007 View Post
Hi to all reading this. I am currently looking for some passion flower cuttings as i am having absolutely no luck with seeds as i've just gone through my second lot. Any one who would be kind enough to send me some if i paid postage would b very much appreciated. hope to hear a reply soon
THANKS GARDEN BANTER !!
I know this is not the answer you seek, but passion flower should be easy to grow from seed, put it in compost keep it wet, in about fouir to six weeks i see the plants here