Old 22-05-2011, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek[_6_] Derek[_6_] is offline

Default Planting "supermarket" potted mint in the garden ?

On Sun, 22 May 2011 01:45:29 -0700 (PDT), Uncle-C
wrote:

I have seen various varieties of potted mint available in the
supermarkets but the instructions say that these should be kept in a
warm sunlit spot, ideally indoors and besides a window.

I would try it, but as my partner, bought five varieties which she saw
at a recent Club Meeting, me thinks I have enough :-)

Bit of a discussion here last year about using 'Living Salad' from
Liddels or Sainsburys, splitting it up and replanting, was successful
last year, and I have used it this year while awaiting own sown to
get to a decent size.
www.lincolnfuchsiasociety.info