Old 22-05-2011, 08:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Hardening off

Jeff Layman wrote:

Did you ever visit "Garden in the Woods" in North Framingham when you
lived in Massachusetts?

Yes, but not until years later, when I had moved to my present home in
upstate New York; lovely place.
I'm just across the valley from the George Landis Arboretum in Esperance,
NY, with beautiful plantings and lots of nice trails to walk. And an old
oak tree, just the place for an old Pagan to sit and admire the world going
by.