Old 23-05-2011, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Water Butt Treatment

On 23/05/2011 13:06, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Mon, 23 May 2011 11:14:05 +0100, Moonraker wrote:

Hi, can anybody suggest a cheaper alternative to the rather

expensive
ones on the market please?

I have used redundant fruit juice barrels ...

Our neighbour has a huge plastic tank which was taken from a

building

Check if your local water company subsidises them, mine does, ...

How do either of those answer the question about treatments? Mind you
I don't know what a water butt treatment is either or the reasons for
wanting to use one.

I was wondering the same thing. I have several water butts but there is
no "treatment" of the butts or water in them, so the question is lost on me.

--
David in Normandy.
by a filter and not reach my inbox.