Old 23-05-2011, 09:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Kate Morgan Kate Morgan is offline

Default Wind

I am glad to say that I have recovered from my poly tunnel excitement, I was
not hurt only cross, I tried to hold on to the frame but stood no chance at
all but thank you to those who were concerned :-) While I am here can I
pick some brains, a neighbour had a good sized load off our muck heap some
years ago, she has only just told me that the muck was infested with red
spider/red mite - are they the same thing - and they ruined her vegetables
because they ate all her potatoes ?

kate
still windy Gloucestershire