Old 24-05-2011, 07:38 AM
Jennings's Avatar
Jennings Jennings is offline
Registered User

Location: Ellesmere Port, UK

http://bigjennings.files.wordpress.c...05/disease.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys.

There is a photo above. It isn't brilliant, I can do another if you need.

Here are the answers to your questions.
- I got the septoria idea from googling 'tomato spots'. The description of septoria wasn't a perfect match - but it looked close from the images.

- I libe in the NW of England. The weather had been very nice - but lateley has turned slightly cooler with wind and rain.

Some other facts:-
All the plants (around 10) have the markings.
Mainly on lower branches.
I did keep the tomatoes under a pergola (with ivy on it for a week).
I didn't do any hardening off.

Thanks again for any help.