Old 24-05-2011, 09:25 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] news@benevolent.org.uk is offline

Default Lemon tree remarkable survival - now what?

In article , David WE Roberts
writes

I think I am hearing that this does not apply to citrus.
This goes against instinct, but I am listening.

Not particularly from me. I left it a few months just in case - but
after it was clear it was dead, I just didn't get round to it. When I
did cut it off, it was sound, but dead and doesn't seem to have caused
any problems. But I don't know what 'the right thing' to do is, nor if
there would be a difference between grafted and non grafted.

--
regards andyw