Old 24-05-2011, 05:18 PM
zuhayr-123 zuhayr-123 is offline
Registered User

Location: berkshire
Smile which fish ??

hi everyone,
im new to this forum and for my 1st question i would like to ask, which fish or which species of fish sould i keep. the pond is 8ft long, 4ft wide and 2ft deep (maybe 3ft depends if i want to go deeper or not)

generally im looking for:
-fish that are quite hardy and would hopefully last in the winter
-fish that instantly catch the eye
-and fish that are really playfull (i'd love to feed them from my hand :P)

aslo i'd be greatfull if someone could give me a few websites that sell pond fish just incase i dont find what im looking for in the centeres

plan to buy a uv filter and strong pump generally top of the range equipment aparantly

will be very greatfull if anyone could reply
thanks in advance !!