Old 24-05-2011, 09:31 PM
redbush redbush is offline
Registered User

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by islaygardener View Post
How about a bird feeding station from the RSPB ? Mine has attatchments for everything, including a small bird bath and you could simply isert he stake into a large planter ? What about a half barrel pond for water plants ? And maybe build some raised beds next to the wall ?
many thanks for the suggestions.

i'm probably going to go down the route of getting a couple of very large containers.

i was even thinking of getting a separate half-barrel from somewhere and making a tub pond

also, i don't have a car. so does anyone know of how to get a large quantity of soil to fill my containers delivered?

i do have a birdfeeder already - you can see it in the photo attached to my kitchen window!