Old 24-05-2011, 06:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Phil Cook Phil Cook is offline

Default Buying bedding plants online

On 23/05/2011 20:31, MuddyMike wrote:
Two trays of plant plugs arrived today out of the five I ordered. Delivered
by the post (I think, as they are usually the only ones that leave parcels
without a signature) and in very good condition. It looks like one tray has
been upside down as a couple of the plants were loose on top of the rest.
Not
damaged mind just loose.

If you think the post can be bothered to keep them right way up you are
sadly mistaken. ;-)

Strictly speaking your postie shouldn't leave them unless you have
requested it in writing. The others will no doubt arrive via a different
postie who follows the letter of the rules and you'll get the P739
treatment.

--
Phil Cook