Old 24-05-2011, 06:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Turning a concrete terraced yard into a garden

On 2011-05-24 18:25:13 +0100, "'Mike'" said:

"Sacha" wrote in message
snip

""or using that plastic stuff
which would be totally 'wrong' in an old enclosure like yours""

Well you would say that after I had posted that the OP might consider
it
wouldn't you?

:-)))

Yes, it's a perfectly ghastly idea and indescribably naff. Imagine
advising someone to use plastic grass in a lovely old courtyard like
that.
At least it bears out my earlier comment that people taking advice from
you do so at their own risk.
--
Sacha
South Devon

snip

I sometimes wonder if her family are aware of her antagonistic/paranoid
postings are known to them and whether I should write to her family.

Mike

Please do write to my family, Mike. They already know about you. And at
the same time, why don't you ring AGAIN, the chap who provided the rope
for our garden? Remember how scathing and sneering you were about us
doing that a few years ago? And then he - quite innocently - told me you
rang him to check up on whether he actually knew of us. What a silly fool
you make of yourself over and over again. You are, most truly your own
worst enemy as you expose your pathetic neediness over and over again.
One of these days you'll grasp the tenets of the urg charter with regard
to mentioning garden related businesses in posts. I doubt I, or any of
the nursery owners here who you do NOT pick on (possibly because they're
male and you so obviously hate women) are very concerned as to your
opinion. I know I'm not. Any old man like yourself who spends years
persecuting a woman around newsgroups and ringing total strangers to check
up on her, is so weird as to invite nothing but pity or contempt.
--
Sacha
South Devon

You haven't taken my advice and started your own newsgroup/forum have you?

Just another paranoid posting.

Will you NEVER learn?

Kind regards

Mike

By the way, I didn't bother to read your rant. :-)))))

You spend SOOOOOOOOOOOO much time being paranoid that I give it a miss now
:-))

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.