Old 25-05-2011, 05:00 PM
JayneB JayneB is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganggang View Post
Personally I put as many plants into a hanging basket as I can sensibly fit in, its not like "ordinary" gardening, you want the basket to be full of flowers!
Thanks for the reply. I can't buy anymore as sold out. I'm after a white and pink basket but because I've never grown these before I was wanting to see how they looked in a wall basket as well. I can't buy anymore so after use what I've got.

I want a basket with white and pink in and two wall baskets with just pink and white on their own. Do you think if I put four in a 30cm basket and two in a 14 inch wall basket that I'll still get a lot of flowers?

I've been back to the shop and managed to get two packs of Red ones, so might try and cram as many as I get get into another basket.