Old 03-10-2010, 08:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy[_3_] Maroochy[_3_] is offline

Default Bauhinia Flower-3725

joevan wrote:
On Sat, 2 Oct 2010 12:01:49 +1000, "Maroochy" bharris*REMOVE
wrote:

joevan wrote:

This one is a real winner. I could see a book someday full of your
photographs.

Thanks, but I very mich doubt it. :-)

The only reason I can see is that now days the innernet has taken away
the wonderfulness of coffee table books. Sad in a way but things do
change.

Plus I am extremely lazy. :-)

(well it's more to do with lack of time, I have looked into doing a photo
book with some of my travel photos, but can' seem to find the time to set it
all up.)