Old 24-12-2010, 10:08 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Galen Hekhuis Galen Hekhuis is offline

Default He's Baaaaack!

On Fri, 24 Dec 2010 08:01:21 EST, Phyllis and Jim

wrote:

Bummer to have the threat. If you see him regularly, you can

consistently scare him off. They will take the message. If you have

a bb gun, from a distance it will hurt but not penetrate. Stronger

message. Our pellet gun would resolve the problem in a different

manner...more like Dale's chicken solution.

I use a pump type pellet gun. Three pumps gets the pellet out of the

barrel and a stinging (but non-lethal) shot at fairly close range.