Old 12-04-2011, 12:08 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Jim[_25_] Jim[_25_] is offline

Default Time to Order Food Again

I continue to be the bad guy. Shhhhhh.... I use pond fish
food...catfish and trout food. Have done so for almost 15 years. I
am sure they have fatty livers or something and that they may not live
their full century. If, however, they get to 50 years, I will be
100+. Cost issue: My fance koi and goldies cost $3.95 and $0.75 @.
Have lost only 1 koi in 15 yrs. Catfish food is now up to a whopping
$13.45 per 50 pound sack...lasts a season. Just can't bring myself to
fork out the green for better foods. I know...bad fish keeper. Too
much scot in my blood.

Jim (Phyllis does not choose food)