Old 20-04-2003, 06:21 AM
Sabine

Default Java moss & Riccia fluitans storage/packaging

anyone seen a good way for an LFS to sell Java moss. Also what size
should the squares be, to be useful to a buyer, and what is a low to fair
selling price?

Hi Max

How is the shop going ? Where is it ? I would love to pop in if I am in the
area.

How to sell Java Moss / Riccia ? My LFS packs them in little round
containers, you know the ones you get at the Fish&chip shop for your curry
sauce. You can get them for cheap in catering shops where they sell the
packaging for take-away shops. They put some water and moss/riccia in it.
That way it is still fresh when u get it home and has quite a long shelf
life for them.

Greetings
Sabine