Old 26-05-2011, 08:29 PM
freshage freshage is offline
Registered User

Default Sunflower + others dead/droopy/soft within hours

Hi guys,

New to the forum, my girlfriend and I recently moved into our first place and took it upon our selfs to become amatuer gardeners!

Anyway, our plants have been growing like wildfire over the last 2 months from seedlings. Over the last week or 2, most of them have been suddenly drooping to the soil, losing all 'spring' in their step and generally looking tired.

Normally a little splash of more water does the trick but it seems we are fighting a loosing battle. We water regularly and they are in decent compost.

Here is our sunflower, yesterday it was full of life and today it seems it has just decided to comit suicide. Is there any chance it will survive and anything I can do to help restore it?

Also, any idea what could be causing this?

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...526_201650.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...526_201641.jpg

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u...526_201636.jpg

Thanks, Chris & Emma.