Old 26-05-2011, 07:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
hugh hugh is offline

Default Cat deterrent

In message , Malcolm
writes
On 26/05/2011 17:39, Peter James wrote:
I'm desperate. Can anyone recommend any cat deterrent that works.

We live on an estate and there are at least 12 cats within 25 yards up
and down the road, and they're using my front garden as a cat toilet.
It doesn't help that ours is the only front garden with turned earth on
it, the rest of the estate all seem to favour grass lawns. Now I know
why.

We've tried the electronic cat scarer and it's useless. I tried netting
the flower bed and they actually crap on the net. I've tried timber
laths with nails on it, to no affect.

Any ideas? Thanks,

Peter

Land Mines?