Old 01-12-2010, 04:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Willi Willi is offline

Default a forsythia with twisted twigs

Am 29.11.2010 10:25, schrieb Suzie-Q:
In way.telekom.at,
wrote:

I have seen this abnormal growth on my Forsythia. It looks interesting
(a bit like 'Salix sekka').

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ima...rsythia_bw.jpg
[800x800, 97.2KB]

We have the first snow in Central Europe.

G Willi

You can post the larger image here, you know.

8^)~~~~~~ Sue (remove x to email)
~~~~~~~~~

http://suzie-q-wacvet.com/
http://intergnat.com/malebashing/

Thanks for the info. I know I may, but as it happened that not all my
postings were really showing here, I doubt I always can. Maybe I am
wrong but I am hoping that smaller pics are having a better chance of
being accepted by the servers than large ones. That's why I chose
posting thumbnails plus links instead of the picture itself.
If this should cause any reasonable inconvenience to somebody, I am
willing to post the actual images in the future.

btw my latest postings can be found also he
http://members.aon.at/supervague/images/garden.html

Greets Willi