Old 27-05-2011, 02:20 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Question about fertilizers.

In article ,
David Hare-Scott wrote:

You really are working too hard at trying to nail me hide to the shed.

It wasn't intended to be personal, I'm sorry you took it that way.

Then do you mind, if I tie your kangaroo down, sport?

There is enough folklore in gardening as it is, so I want to see
substantiation before I accept things.

Seems to be a lot of that going around.

David

What's a little bantering between guys with dirty fingernails? You may
have noticed, I enjoy bantering. It lets me practice my rhetorical
dynamism from "golly gee to brimstone". It's just invectives that I find
irritating and pointless.

I never did get your take on why organic fertilizers can burn plants.
Are the salts in organic fertilizers really that high, or do you you
have a different yarn for organics? ;O)
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True conservatives, and liberals not to be found anywhere in the phantasmagoria
of the American political landscape.

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/.../michael-moore
/michael-moore-says-400-americans-have-more-wealth-/