Old 17-01-2011, 11:09 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens,alt.binaries.pictures.weather
Wolf K[_2_] Wolf K[_2_] is offline

Default Signs of Spring: Snowdrops

On 17/01/2011 4:27 PM, Mad Cow wrote:
In , MadCow
writes

ÿØÿà0

So much for Forte Agent. Perhaps it doesn't really work with Windows 7.

Quite possible, if you are using the free version, it hasn't been
updated for a long time. OTOH, if you inserted the image instead of
attaching it, that may be the problem.

Try Thunderbird, it's also a good e-mail client. Will take some getting
used to after Agent (which I found far too quirky for my taste,
actually), but it works well enough. Doesn't handle multi-part posts,
and hiccups on yEnc, neither of which bother me.

Anyway, my first spring bulbs:

[ Section: 1/1 File: zSnowdrop03.jpg UUencoded by: Turnpike Integrated Version 5.02 S ]

begin 644 zSnowdrop03.jpg

You can see that the image file was included as a text file. I Saved
your post complete to the desktop, renamed it to snowdrop.jpg, and then
it opened OK in my image viewer. Nice pic.

Wolf K.