Old 10-02-2011, 12:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Maroochy[_3_] Maroochy[_3_] is offline

Default Cattleya Orchid-3759-Yabba Springs

joevan wrote:

I was going to ask just that. It is a wonderful heritage. I now am
envious, not really it is just a saying. I envy no one really, just a
way of saying it is wonderful. You have served your ancestry
wonderfully, and we benefit from it. Many thanks again for your
wonderful pictures.

Thank you Joevan.
I don't know what will happen to them when I go, none of my kids seem to be
the slightest bit interested in gardening.
I recently went to great pains to point out to my daughter a couple of the
orchids which are planted in concrete pots my grandfather actually made
himself. I told her I expect her to at least keep one of them and my
daughter-in-law another one, but who knows.