Old 13-02-2011, 08:19 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Willi Willi is offline

Default hibernating (tree) rose

Am 13.02.2011 07:27, schrieb Paddy's Pig:
wrote in message
y.telekom.at...
This is a tree rose I grafted a few years ago (a yellow miniature rose).
I keep half of the tree roses in pots and put them inside during winter.
The ones outside are bent with their tops down to the ground. The tops
are protected with leafage and some soil.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...ee_rose_1B.jpg
[800x800px 146.9 KB]

What's up with the thumbnail photos?

I thought them to be a little hint to what the link is offering.
Maybe I should mention this together with the link.

Thanks for pointing it out. I hope I won't forget it next time.