Old 20-02-2011, 12:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default A little grafting

On Sat, 19 Feb 2011 09:46:01 -0500, Wolf K
wrote:

On 05/02/2011 2:36 PM, Willi wrote:
I grafted a plum-tree in January. Success will show whether I chose the
right time.

http://members.aon.at/supervague/ivi...m_grafting.jpg
[800x800px 50.6 KB]

You know , Willi, a thumb-nail picture is kinda small...

Wolf K.

The link provides a nice size picture. Or is there something I am
missing.
Seems to me Willi is trying to keep it easy on some by not posting big
pictures but letting the down loader decide if the picture is worth
seeing more of. Let me know if I am off base.