Old 25-02-2011, 04:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Ping Pat Durkin

Wendy needs out help to get her live mail set up. I have tried to get
it going for her but it is difficult me on the east coast and she on
the west. I notice you are using live mail to post with, maybe you can
give some tips to get it right for her. Post here with any possible
information and I will email it to her. Of if you have her email you
could send it direct.
I got it set up as a test on my win 7 machine and it is a pita, but
then I like agent and have been using it for 14 years or longer.