Old 25-02-2011, 05:31 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan joevan is offline

Default Ping Pat Durkin

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 11:16:17 -0500, joevan
wrote:

Wendy needs out help to get her live mail set up. I have tried to get
it going for her but it is difficult me on the east coast and she on
the west. I notice you are using live mail to post with, maybe you can
give some tips to get it right for her. Post here with any possible
information and I will email it to her. Of if you have her email you
could send it direct.
I got it set up as a test on my win 7 machine and it is a pita, but
then I like agent and have been using it for 14 years or longer.

I sent her the link to agent. It is only 29 bucks to buy with a 30 day
trial. I did it to test the thing and got it set up in a matter of
minutes.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort%C3%A9_Agent

http://www.forteinc.com/main/homepage.php