Old 25-02-2011, 05:49 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Paddy's Pig[_5_] Paddy's Pig[_5_] is offline

Default Ping Pat Durkin

"joevan" wrote in message
Wendy needs out help to get her live mail set up. I have tried to get
it going for her but it is difficult me on the east coast and she on
the west. I notice you are using live mail to post with, maybe you can
give some tips to get it right for her. Post here with any possible
information and I will email it to her. Of if you have her email you
could send it direct.
I got it set up as a test on my win 7 machine and it is a pita, but
then I like agent and have been using it for 14 years or longer.

Oh boy. I want to help but I'm afraid I don't have much knowledge in this
area at all. In fact I'm "Tech Stoopid".

I wondered why I'm not seeing anything from her lately.

Maybe there's somebody else reading this that can help.
--
Pat Durkin
http://www.flickriver.com/photos/paddyspig/