Old 27-05-2011, 10:34 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
CT CT is offline

Default Identify a brown bird

Jake wrote:

I thought her rather cheeky myself. Currently scanning the computer I
was using then - it's a very secure system and the popups shouldn't
have got through and even then the content filters should have stopped
the movie.

I was surprised that the filters here didn't catch it (I'm at work). I
was sort of tempted to click on Kate's link again and check the URLs
but decided it wasn't worth it in case my boss walked in.

--
Chris