Old 28-05-2011, 01:30 AM posted to aus.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Double trouble

In article ,
David Hare-Scott wrote:

On Wed, 25 May 2011 10:47:02 +1000, Ross McKay
wrote:

David Hare-Scott wrote:

You must have very slow chooks.

Or not enough blue tongues...

Hey Ross

Billy is from the land over the sea where they don't have bluetongues,
ducks would do the job. I am still worried about those snails and
slugs killing his chooks though, they sound really mean.

David

Some of the neighbors put out beer for snails and slugs. After a couple
of pie tins of beer, the snails and slugs can get right abusive.

They, I mean, we don't have bluetongues, we got blue bellies
http://www.californiaherps.com/lizards/pages/s.o.occidentalis.html
--
- Billy

Mad dog Republicans to the right. Democratic spider webs to the left. True conservatives, and liberals not to be found anywhere in the phantasmagoria
of the American political landscape.

America is not broke. The country is awash in wealth and cash.
It's just that it's not in your hands. It has been transferred, in the
greatest heist in history, from the workers and consumers to the banks
and the portfolios of the uber-rich.
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/.../michael-moore
/michael-moore-says-400-americans-have-more-wealth-/