Old 28-05-2011, 01:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Bob is offline

Default my frog

On Sat, 28 May 2011 12:40:47 +0100, "Ian B"
wrote:

Are there any frog ponds nearby? I found one in my compost heap last year (a
frog, not a pond) and after some investigation I found he had gone
a-wandering from the pond of my neighbour four gardens down, which I hadn't
known existed (the pond, not the neighbour).

Ian

....no ponds that I know of. Also, I'm surrounded by old walls at
least 2m high. I suppose it might have climbed up a shrub...