Old 28-05-2011, 02:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Safe places to upload photos

On 28/05/2011 14:43, mogga wrote:
For sharing garden photos...

Facebook (when it works right allows public sharing of photos)

Flickr
http://www.flickr.com/photos/upload/
needs an account to post - but doesn't have mad pop ups.

I used to use photobucket but the site has become so bloated and full of
crap that I find it unusable nowadays. It is very slow to load or login
for anyone who hasn't got broadband.

I'll give Flickr a try.

--
David in Normandy.