Old 09-05-2011, 12:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Amos Nomore Amos Nomore is offline

Default Unknown Flower-6762

In article ,
"Maroochy" bharris*REMOVE wrote:

I have no idea what this vine is, it's growing in bushland, just outside our
fence, I'm not sure if it's an introduced weed or a native. The leaves and
flower resemble a passionfruit, except for the hairy flower bud.

begin 666 c-6762-unknownflower-08-05-11-5d-400.jpg
[Image]

It looks like a wild water lemon, Passiflora foetida, which is native to
my neck of the woods (SW US). Crush a leaf and see how it smells.
Pretty picture.