Old 13-05-2011, 05:14 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Cacti identification please

"Bob Hobden" wrote ...

Had this Cactus for about 40 years, given to me by an elderly lady who
said she could not get it to flower. The original large plant flowered a
couple of years ago whilst we were away (Sod's law!!) but now the offshoot
is flowering. Anyone with knowledge of cacti know what this is?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...57626703667192

I've now uploaded some photos of the flower from the side to show the hairs
on the stalk as I'm told that will help in the ID.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden