Old 23-05-2011, 07:47 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.weather,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
jim wilson jim wilson is offline

Default Some rain at last [1/1]

"Mad Cow" wrote in message
Half an hour's drizzle, just enough to wet the flowers.
Now it's dried up and windier than ever.
--
Sue ]

Thanks for posting one of your flower shots in this group. Are you allowed
to water your garden? My first trip to England in the 80's coincided with a
severe drought that saw car washing forbidden. I believe gardens and lawns
were also off limits, some certainly looked it. Three weeks in England and
Scotland saw thirty minutes of rain and that all at once. Not what I
expected. (I've said this before.)
I bought a macro lens last summer and I don't even have a garden but my
favourite area of the Rockies gets loaded with wildflowers right on the edge
of the highway so if MY weather cooperates ...
Showers and some rain forecast for the next few days, after all it IS a
holiday weekend. But NO snow, at least at my altitude.
jim