Old 23-05-2011, 08:27 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.weather,alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Some rain at last [1/1]

"Mad Cow" wrote

Half an hour's drizzle, just enough to wet the flowers.
Now it's dried up and windier than ever.

So you are also suffering from lack of rain, same here, only a couple of
half hour showers since February and our arms get longer by the day watering
our allotment (rented veg patch) with cans, no hoses allowed.
All we keep seeing is other parts of the UK getting heavy rain, even had a
heavy shower half a mile away, but it constantly misses us.

--
Regards
Bob Hobden