Old 29-05-2011, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
AL_n AL_n is offline

Default Bee-keeping; potential nuisance to neighbours?

Hi Does anyone know anything about beekeeping? I have a long garden and a
local beekeeper is hoping I'll allow him to keep bees on the land. (I could
use a bit of extra income). However, I am just wondering if his ten hives
would create a nuisance for my neighbours. There is one neighbour whose
garden is a mere 12 metres from where the hives will be located.

Many thanks,

Al