Old 29-05-2011, 03:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default urg on GardenSAlley.com (was Weed free garden anyone?)

On Sun, 29 May 2011 15:12:06 +0100, "Ian B"
wrote:

Jake wrote:
snip
Example - a thread by Moonraker (Be Careful What You Wish For) with a
response from Martin appears on Garden Alley but not Garden Banter (or
in my Agent for that matter) but there are messages on Banter timed
after the time of Martin's post to Alley.

OTOH, I can't find this thread on Banter or Alley! Then nowhere can I
find two posts I made over an hour ago.

Now I wonder how much I'm not getting through my news service
(Giganews)! But that's another matter for me to sort with my provider.

I'm a bit confused what you mean here Jake. Are you not seeing the Moonraker
thread on Giganews?

If it's any help, I'm seeing it via Zen Internet's own news server.

Ian

I should have said in my just now reply (if that gets through) that
perhaps GB and GA are useful in helping us to check that news servers
are doing their job.