Old 29-05-2011, 10:21 PM
lannerman lannerman is offline
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurofeeds[_3_] View Post
Slug trouble ... but not in the garden!!
We have slug trails across the lounge and kitchen floor every morning
(haven't seen one in the garden for ages). No idea where they're coming in -
any thoughts anyone?
When we moved into an old farmhouse several years ago, we also were suprised by how much food our pets were eating ? Until shortly after moving in, i replaced the kitchen only to find that behind the sink unit were a colony of huge leopard slugs and a weeping waterpipe connection, so they had both the dampness and the food they needed as has been previously poiinted out !
Lannerman