Old 29-05-2011, 04:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stephen Wolstenholme Stephen Wolstenholme is offline

Default Slug trouble ... but not in the garden!!

On Sun, 29 May 2011 15:36:31 +0100, Janet wrote:

We get giant Leopard slugs here :-( Ugh.

Janet.

There was an article in some magazine my wife was reading about a
young man dialling 999 to get help to remove a big slug. The same
article mentioned that 999 has also been used to rescue a snail that
had climbed "too far" up the house wall.

Steve