Old 29-05-2011, 09:02 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default urg on GardenSAlley.com (was Weed free garden anyone?)

On Sun, 29 May 2011 Stewart Robert Hinsley wrote:

Here it is. I think it shows the mischief that can be done by
malicious postings appearing to emanate from urg or its members but I
have no idea if this is the only example because I haven't gone
hunting. Read the paras from Binaries onwards:
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united...r-uk-rec-garde
ning.html

That isn't a case of a post to u.r.g. being altered (on GardenBanter).
That was a troll "parody" of the charter that was posted on u.r.g.

That's an even better summary of what I was trying to say!

David

http://rance.org.uk